Disneyland Resort Is Currently Accepting Reservations for Stays Starting August 1st


A few weeks after Disneyland first announced their reopening plans, they wound up delaying the opening of their theme parks past their original projected date of July 17th. While we don’t know when we will be able to stroll down Main Street U.S.A. again in the Happiest Place on Earth, we do know that  Downtown Disney still plans on officially reopening Thursday, July 9th.

Disneyland Resort Entrance During Coronavirus Closure 1
Disneyland Park Entrance

Amidst all of the uncertainty, Disneyland is now accepting hotel reservations for stays starting after August 1st, 2020, according to Orange County Register. Guests with resorts before then are being reached out to and are asked to modify or cancel their reservations.

Previously, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Paradise Pier Hotel were slated to reopen on July 23rd. On Disneyland’s website, it currently states that “The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort remain closed and will reopen at a later date.”

Disneyland Resort Hotel Update July 7
© Disney

While chatting with a Cast Member, we were able to confirm that reservations are now only being accepted at the Grand Californian and Paradise Pier for stays starting on August 1st. Those reservations are still subject to availability, and if the parks remain closed during your reservation window, cancellation policies will be pass along.

Disneyland Hotel Room General
Disneyland Hotel

The most recent hotel push back happened in early June, where reservations were being accepted after July 15th.  Disneyland Hotel was originally announced to open at a later date after the Grand Californian and Paradise Pier reopen.

We will continue to provide updates as we learn more!

Do you have upcoming travel plans to the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments!

 

Want to learn more about Disney World’s Reopening?





Source link

Recent articles

Ohio Governor Says His Flawed Virus Test Shouldn’t Undercut New, Rapid Methods

Gov. Mike DeWine of Ohio, who last week tested positive for the coronavirus, then negative and then negative again, said on CNN on...

Egypt extends detention of Al Jazeera journalist Mahmoud Hussein | News

Egyptian authorities have extended the detention of Al Jazeera journalist Mahmoud Hussein by another 45 days. The extension on Sunday came more than 1,300...

Created with Blender 2.8: ‘Take on me’ cover: Arrangement for Flute orchestras

PiDi writes: 'Take on me' cover: Arrangement for Flute orchestras (Cover) Similar to the original video, it looks like a comic book. All image effects were...

Looks Like AT&T Cancelled Plans for WB Interactive Sale

Following months of reports about its sale, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seems to be resting safely with AT&T for now, if comments by...

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here